Xero cloud accounting software is not a standalone product. Once you have seen the benefits and decided to move your accounting to the cloud, there are over 700 apps that integrate with Xero to help you reach your goals.
Whether you are looking for something to help deliver projects, improve cash flow, or manage relationships, using Xero can help grow your business. But with so many options, it can be hard to know where to begin.
Below are some of the more popular ones our clients are using:
- Receipt Bank – this app allows you to keep on top of your finances 24/7. It’s fast and effortless receipt submission eliminates the need for manual data entry, as does its fully automated key data extraction tool – so you can pull any information from your bills, receipts and invoices into your expense reports to reflect all your transactions. This software keeps track of your finances so you don’t have to, with all data securely stored and accessible on any device, in any location.
- Vend – this add-on is a dream for retailers. The integration simplifies your store’s accounting by automatically sending daily and account sales, payment totals and invoices from Vend to your Xero accounting system. This reduces manual data entry, saving you time and increasing accuracy.
- WorkflowMax and Xero is a perfect end-to-end solution giving you powerful insights about your business at your fingertips.
- Insightly – this CRM app holds all your information about your prospects and your customers, giving you a complete picture of your business from early prospect communication, through the sales process to invoicing and payments.
- TSheets – a great app for any business that runs timesheets promising an end to Excel timesheets. With Xero and TSheets, timesheets, invoicing and job costing have never been easier and more accurate.
- Expensify – working with this add-on makes the expenses process easier both for employees and administrators. Employees no longer have to keep hold of receipts or wait forever to get reimbursed, the bookkeeper no longer has to spend hours entering data, and you can see expenses coming in throughout the month, meaning no sudden outflow of cash every few weeks.
- CHASER – this app helps you get paid on time by automatically emailing timely requests for payment. They seem to have mastered the art of polite persistence that gets results!
- Timely – a good app for managing client appointments. Its simple interface is easy to use and allows you to manage schedules, staff, clients, stock, and reporting. When you complete an appointment in Timely, it will automatically post an invoice into Xero for easy reconciliation with your bank account.
- Float – offers cash flow forecasting software for businesses and their financial advisors that is refreshingly easy to understand. Cash flow forecasting is an integral part to all businesses, and Float makes it a lot easier to do so by syncing up to Xero and importing your invoices, bills, and payments. Float also lets you track your progress of your forecasts as compared to your actual cashflow.
- MileIQ – this app runs in the background tracking your miles and creating a comprehensive record of your drives. You can also easily add details such as parking, tolls or drive purposes to suit your specific needs. MileIQ creates a record of your mileage and sends you weekly reports.