With online DIY accounting tools readily available today, you could be forgiven for thinking that not engaging the services of a contractor accountant could save you a buck or two. But in reality that is not the case.
- Time – what should you be focusing your time on? Your accounts or running your business?
- Financial gain – are you an expert in your own profession or a tax and accounts specialist? Understanding of the contracting market can save you money. We are Chartered Accountants and our specialist contractor-focused advice ensures you keep as much of your hard-earned cash as possible and never pay more tax than you need to.
- Staying above the law– a specialist contractor account can advise you on the best way to prepare your contracts so that you are not inadvertently caught by IR35. We will proactively advise you on an on-going basis, in response to changes in circumstances or HMRC rules.
- Expertise – from payroll administration to processing of PAYE, preparation of company year end accounts, VAT returns, self-assessment, as well as tax planning advice are just some of the areas we can advise you on.
- Benchmarks – acting for contractors throughout the UK, KPP can advise you on where your business should be in relation to others.
- Peace of mind – no need to worry about your tax or accountancy affairs again. We are on hand 24/7 so you will get ongoing proactive advice all year round, not only at the year end.
Yes you could do most of this yourself but why would you? Do you rewire your house yourself? Do you have the time, inclination and patience to keep on top of the various legislative regulations? Your own dedicated accountant, along with a cloud accounting software package, could make a real difference to your business. We offer a complete accounting and tax solution with simple, modern communication for an all-inclusive fixed fee.